Sunday, November 1, 2009

Summer

It has been so long since I posted last...I won't even attempt to make up since what, February? I'll just make an attempt to summarize this summer.

In June, Tony and I packed up and moved from Mesa, AZ to Portland, OR. We fit everything we own in a U-haul trailer.





We made it to Oregon just in time for Kelsey's wedding activities. We helped set up the reception site, spent the night with the wedding party in a cabin by Mt. Hood, had a really great bridal shower, recital dinner and of course...the wedding was so beautiful I felt like I was in a Jane Austen novel.




After the wedding, my friends all deserted me for awful places such as, Utah and Idaho.

We went to state fairs (including the world famous Puyallup fair!), we went to the beach, we celebrated Hannah's 17th birthday, Phillip's 15th birthday and my parents 26th wedding anniversary. So fun!

Tony and I ended August by celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. We went to the beach, Lincoln City, for a really long weekend.












More summarizing to come...

1 comment:

Kels and Bran said...

I can barely contain my excitement for the summarizing to come...this is fabulous news that you've decided to return to the world of blogging. I will be keeping tight tabs on you, watch your back. I might even move you up in the "cool people" list if you keep this up.